All right, so here’s my shooping tunic. It’s all done, and in under week. Too bad it looks better on my bed than on me. The cowl neck is a little too floppy, and its just HUGE. I didn’t think it was that big looking at other FOs but I felt a little silly when I tired it on because of the neck. Seriosuly, it just wasn’t working for me.
I’m not completely giving up hope. Perhaps if I wash it and everything it will look better. Maybe? Please?
Hopefully, my titled duster will turn out better. I got the yarn earlier this week, and I just love the color. It has touches of all sorts of other shades through out it. So when you look at it from far away it looks like a plain tan, but close up it has reds and purples and yellows playing through the fabric.
My guage was off, and 16 sts/4ins instead of 17 on size 9s. But I can’t really go down to 8s because my 8s are kind of broken. So I had been planning to make the 36″ size but now I’m going to make the smallest size which with my guage should give me about a 34″ finished size instead, which is actually more of I wanted anyway. So we’ll see if I can actually make a sweater that I like this time.