So what happens when you’re two days ahead on your homework and you have a whole Sunday with nothing to do?
Lots and lots of knitting. Or finishing as the case may be.
I’ve finally finished my blackberry, or perhaps I should call it strawberry. It only took me 3 months and that’s with about half that time no work being done on her at all. The only modification I made was leaving off the bobbles, because I’m just not a fan of those things.
It’s been a couple days now and she’s still drying from the blocking. However, I did give her a quick try before blocking and I am happy to say that I did not look like a strawberry in it. She was quite cute actually, it’ll be the perfect sweater for wearing around the apartment on those chilly days when I’m too cheap to turn up the thermostat.
Next to my strawberry is another calorimetry. I got a hair cut yesterday that I’m not overly thrilled with and decided that headbands will be a good accessory until I feel like risking the scissors again. On the plus side, I now have a cute headband that matches my sweater.
I’m still waiting for my Peruvia for the tilted duster, but in the mean time I’ve casted on for the Shopping Tunic. I’m using wool-ease in charcoal since that’s the only super bulky yarn that I can afford, but I’m still excited about it.